Direction on stage
Working with directing and putting works on stage has become a common task for me. I’ve put sacred works on stage, with the church as a natural set. I also built performances with vocal music around an idea or a theme.
To work with stage settings are of course more complex and time-consuming than an ordinary concert performance but indeed a more inspiring and interesting one.
Examples of assignments:
- Saint John's passion - Bach, Rättviks kyrka
- Opera- and musical café, Musikentherna, Timrå
- Rigoletto, Verdi – (assistant director for Kasper Holten) Malmö opera
- Choir happening with students from the arts programme, Björknäs gymnasium, Boden
- Christmas oratory, Bach, Part I - III, Uppenbarelsekyrkan, Saltsjöbaden
- Christmas oratory, Bach, Part IV – VI, Högalidskyrkan, Stockholm
- Messiah, Nederluleå kyrka, Luleå